Name of the owner :
Phone number :
Scope of Activity:
The opportunities offered in the Eco-museum of the Lublin Region:
The "spelt and buckwheat" nature trail: making porridge, visiting a small "museum" of old machines, grinding grain in the wind mill, bread baking workshops (preparing the dough, baking in the bread oven), riding a horse cart around the area.
1. The Building available for guests all-the-year-round
A room with two single beds and one double bed, a private bathroom and a fireplace
A room with four single beds and a bathroom
A kitchen with a bread oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, a cooking stove
2. The Summer season building "Under the Pear Tree": two single beds, a bathroom, a kitchen annexe, a terrace
- A three-person summer little room
- A hall with a fireplace and a bar for about 20 people – with bathroom
- A wooden gazebo with a bread oven and a smoker
Meals may be offered. Sleigh rides, barbecues, bonfires, First Communion Celebration Parties and other events. Day camps, green schools - including drumming workshops, art, clay modelling, baking bread, archery, riding a horse cart, pony rides. Bike rental and ski trails. East Bania - wet sauna and a tub with cold or warm water. Children's playground.