Name of the owner :
Phone number :
Scope of Activity:
“BEEKEEPING YESTERDAY AND TODAY”
Sightseeing at the School of Agriculture in Pszczela Wola:
- Walking around the country mansion and park;
- Visiting the only one in Europe Technical School in Beekeeping, the school’s memorial chamber, the beekeeping museum and the apiary laboratories;
- beekeeping history in Poland (beehive and vintage hive shows);
- a beekeeper “Yesterday and Today”;
- “From Flower to Honey” Educational Path, tasting different types of honey;
- products from beekeeping: baking of “the kisses of Pszczela Wola, manufacturing of wax candles”, the opportunity to purchase honey and souvenirs made of honey and wax;
- Visiting the stable and horse-riding show, a horse-drawn carriage ride or sleigh ride may be arranged for upon request, depending on the season;
The opportunities offered in the Eco-museum of the Lublin Region:
Visiting the beekeeping museum and the apiary laboratories, “From Flower to Honey” educational path, tasting different kinds of honey, a beekeeper “Yesterday and Today” show. Beekeeping products show: baking of “the kisses of Pszczela Wola” - a regional product, manufacturing wax candles, etc., leziwo show.
All-the-year-round availability, early booking is recommendable.
sleigh rides, horse-drawn carriage rides,
boarding in the school canteen,
accommodation in the dormitory,
may be arranged for.